Watch the video below to learn if leasing with a right to purchase your home is right for you. It’s usually best to purchase a home on your own, if you are able. But for many, leasing with a right to purchase may be the best path to home ownership.
Are you a good candidate? Our Lease with Right to Purchase Program is best for:
- Households who have good income and a good credit score, but had a short sale in the last 12 months and therefore do not qualify for a mortgage.
- Transferees to this area who want to test drive a home or a specific community before buying.
- Military households who are looking to rent a home but discovered there is very little rental inventory available.
- Self-employed individuals who do not have 2 years of income history and therefore do not yet qualify for a mortgage.
- Potential homeowners who cannot obtain a mortgage, but who want to live in a community with great schools.
Will you qualify?
- Do you have a minimum of $50,000/year of household income?
- Do you have at least twice your target rent amount available in a bank account?
- No history of recent eviction or default under a lease agreement in the past 5 years?
- No outstanding apartment or utilities collections?
- No open or pending chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- No unacceptable criminal history?
- No reported property damage in the last 5 years?
Congrats! Learn more today in 3 easy steps: